The new Burnside Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Stratford Upon Avon in the peaceful village of Shottery just 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of Stratford.
Burnside Hotel has been extensively upgraded and refurbished with guest comfort and accessibility in mind, with many features suitable for guests with accessibility requirements.
Accessible features available include:
- Private, level parking
- Cark park adjacent to Hotel Reception
- Low gradient ramp in to Reception
- Rooms available on ground floor
- Guest Lift from Reception to upper room
- All rooms en suite
- Rooms with walk in showers available
- Phones in rooms
- TVs with subtitle
- Level access to Restaurant and bar are
- Guest Toilets on ground floor
- Chauffeured people carrier on standby
- Assistance is provided on site if required
There are many accessible attractions and pedestrianised walkways in Stratford. Our friendly Reception team will be happy to help you plan your itinerary for accessible access.
Please note: Guests with significant access or specific disability needs should contact Reception before booking, in order to ensure accessibility at Burnside Hotel is suitable for your individual needs and that a suitable room is available for you or members for your party, at the time of your visit.
Please contact Reception on +44 (0) 1789 777676 or by email.
We look forward to welcoming your to Burnside Hotel.